Daniella Louise is a young and talented chef who in her spare time likes to update her blog sharing new and innovated recipes. However her current website was lacking a logo and she asked me to see what i can do.
Daniella wanted a logo to make her website stand out and become more professional using her chef and food background as a focus.
1. Discuss with client and make note of all requirements.
2. Mock up drawings of a new logo branding using the colour scheme details provided.
3. Outline and finalise the logo.
4. Exported the asset to a PNG and in several different sizes to cover main logo and fav icon sizing.
5. Handover new Logo Design to the client.
I opted for an elegant based logo using Daniella's initial as the main focus. After i was happy with the initial I then wanted to involve the love for food.
What a way to do this by using common herbs that your everyday person will recognise, the herbs in the logo behave like they are wrapping the letter itself.
Daniella also wanted her full name involved in the logo itself therefore i created her name as a circular pattern around the initial and herbs themselves with the thought of a circular chopping board.
This logo was drawn freehand using procreate for apple ipad.