Donna wanted a new site that is warm and inviting, along with content changes. The current site was a cool colour scheme with dated pictures and there was too much content. The current site was created on Wordpress therefore basic changes Donna was unable to make herself.
Donna requested a modern, warm and inviting design that looked great on all devices. It is essential to make a great first impression and allow users to feel comfortable in getting help.
Also Donna provided me with new and reduced content.
1. Discuss with client and make note of all requirements.
2. Mock up ideas using the colour scheme requirements and similar content.
3. Feedback taken away and developed a template for the new website.
4. Walkthrough meeting with client to show the mock up template.
5. Web Development then carried forward within Webflow adding more content and images.
6. Handover new Web Design and Development to the client.
I followed the requirements provided by Donna by creating mock ups and different ideas as part of the transformation. We communicated using Zoom call to walk through the ideas to be able to start creating the template as a base.
The logo required a little of work due to the colour changes as previously the logo was blue and needed to be white.
Once the basic template was created a zoom call was arranged to discuss any further requirements and any points in regards to the basic layout.
New content was provided by Donna to apply on the new website, the next stages were applying this content across the different pages and areas of the site.
Once the website was completed and all content was added, i then arrange a walk through with Donna along with setting up contributor access to make changes in the future and how to use Webflow.
Feel free to take a look at the site, you can find it by clicking here.